Cattle Fence,Field FenceDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Shaanxi Jinyida Construction Engineering Technology Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
Room 11006, Unit 1, 10 Building, Hairong Jade International City, Fengcheng 2nd Road, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Xi'an, Shaanxi
- Website: http://www.wiremeshsaless.com/ http://www.dgbcsj.com/com/jinyida/
Product name: Cattle fence, Field fence, fencing for cattle, grassland fence, farm fence
Cattle fence is knitted with high strength galvanizing steel wire which has high strength and tension, and can undertake severe impact of domestic animals like cattle, horse, sheep, etc, thus it is safe reliable.
Surface treatment: galvanization
Main application: It can be used for grassland construction in pasturing area, and is often used to separate grassland for fixed-point grazing and subarea grazing. It is convenient for grass resource planning and utilization, and can effectively improve the utilization of grassland and grazing efficiency, stop grassland from deteriorating, as well as protect natural environment. Meanwhile, it is suitable for specialized households of agriculture and animal husbandry to construct border protection of family farm and farmland boundary fence. Other occasions like forest nursery, setting apart hills for forestry, tourism and hunting area separation, and isolation for construction site maintenance.
1. The wire of cattle fence or grassland fence is surface-galvanized steel wire in wavy circles, other parts are also rust and corrosion resistance and can be used in terrible working environment, whose service life will be 30 years.
2. Rolling wave technology is applied to the weft of cattle fence and grassland fence, which has enhanced the elasticity and buffering function, thus is adaptable to the deformation of cold shrinkage and thermal expansion, and the fence will always be tight.
3. Cattle fence and grassland fence has a simple structure, small in size and light in weight. It is easy to be maintained, and the construction period is short.
Material specification of cattle fence:
225px×225px×9mm×5500px hot rolling equal angle iron is used for corner post and gate post; 100px×100px×4mm×4750px equal angle iron is used for small columns. Eight loops are required for hanging mesh, and the separation distances between each loop are 500px, 550px, 550px, 450px, 450px, 375px, and 375px respectively from top to the bottom.
Material specification of reinforce column:
Hot rolling equal angle iron: 175px×175px×7mm×5500px;
The specification of mesh hanging loop is same to cattle fence.
Material specification of ground anchor and irony reinforce pile:
The specification of equal angle iron (100px×100px×4mm×1000px×1500px) gate of cattle fence requires the material of the fence gate is iron, the width of single gate is 2.5m, the height is 1.2m, which will permit the accessory of vehicles. The frame is welded with steel tube of 1 inch in diameter, and the reticles are welded with f5 lard-drawn wire which shall not be distorted and deformed.
The technical standard of cattle fence construction:
The distance between each neighboring pillars is 5m-10m with a barbed wire added on the top. The distance between each neighboring pillars of barbed wire fence is 5m where crosswire shall be added. In high-turning area, the separation distance of cattle fence shall be calculated according to the curvature. The laying depth of cattle fence column is 60-1625px, attention must be paid to ensure the column and stable and the land is compacted.
(1) For straight fences in flat area, single-span terminal structure shall be used for fences of not more than 50m in length, while double-span terminal structure shall be used for fences of 50-200m in length. A double-span “reinforced wire pillar structure” will be used for fences more than 200m to divide the total length into several parts not more than 200m.
(2) For straight fences in rugged area, reinforce structure shall be set up at hills top and feet with the same constructive requirements. Reinforce pillars and support pillars shall be settled in every 100m.